|A2||Walking In Your Shadow|
|A3||Come Away Melinda|
|B2||Real Turned On|
|B3||I'll Keep On Trying|
|B4||Wake Up (Set Your Sights)|
- Licensed From – Legacy Records Ltd.
- Produced For – Hit Record Productions Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bronze Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Castle Communications PLC
- Published By – Sidney Bron Music Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Harmony Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Lansdowne Studios
- Pressed By – Sonopress – B-4331
- Bass Guitar, Vocals – Paul Newton (2)
- Design [Sleeve] – Robin Nicol
- Drums – Alex Napier (tracks: A1 to A3, B2 to B4)
- Drums, Percussion – Ollie Olsson* (tracks: A4, B1)
- Engineer – Peter Gallen
- Keyboards – Colin Wood (2) (tracks: A3, B4)
- Lacquer Cut By – Porky (5)
- Lead Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals – Mick Box
- Lead Vocals – David Byron
- Liner Notes – Ken Hensley
- Mixed By – Peter Gallen, Peter Olliff
- Organ, Slide Guitar, Mellotron, Piano, Vocals – Ken Hensley
- Photography By – Pete Smith*
- Producer – Gerry Bron
On back sleeve:
Recorded at Lansdowne Studios, London.
All songs published by Sydney Bron Music Co. Ltd., except A3 published by Harmony Music Ltd.
Recorded early 1970
℗1970 Bronze Records Ltd.
© 1986 Castle Communications PLC.
Made in W. Germany.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 013428 801055
- Pressing Plant ID (Label side B, inner ring): Embossed bass clef
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped, [A Porky Prime Cut] etched, variant 1): B-4331 A-1 A Porky Prime Cut
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped, [A Porky Prime Cut] etched, variant 1): B-4331 B-1 A Porky Prime Cut
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped, [A Porky Prime Cut 020] etched, variant 2): B-4331 A-1 A Porky Prime Cut 020
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped, [A Porky Prime Cut 020] etched, variant 2): B-4331 B-1 A Porky Prime Cut 020