|A1||Remember Who You Are||3:16|
|A2||Back On The Right Track||3:20|
|A3||If It's Not Addin' Up....||2:41|
|A4||The Same Thing (Makes You Laugh, Makes You Cry)||2:40|
|B1||Shine It On||4:51|
|B2||It Takes All Kinds||2:57|
|B3||Who's To Say?||2:49|
- Recorded At – The Sound Factory
- Recorded At – K.R. Studio
- Mixed At – The Sound Factory
- Mastered At – Kendun Recorders
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Record Company – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Record Company – Warner Bros. Inc.
- Licensed To – Warner Bros. Inc.
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Published By – Fresco Music
- Published By – Bubba Music
- Pressed By – Monarch Record Mfg. Co. – △24503
- Art Direction – Peter Whorf
- Engineer [K.R. Studio] – Hamp Banks, Joseph Baker
- Engineer [The Sound Factory] – Butch Lynch, Serge Reyes
- Management – Ken Roberts
- Mastered By [Mastering Engineer] – Joe Hansch*
- Mixed By – Mark Davis (2)
- Musician, Backing Vocals – Freddie Stewart, Joseph Baker, Lisa Banks, Rose Banks
- Musician, Bass – Keni Burke
- Musician, Drums – Alvin Taylor
- Musician, Guitar – Freddie Stewart, Hamp Banks, Joseph Baker
- Musician, Harmonica – Sylvester Stewart
- Musician, Horns – Cynthia Robinson, Fred Smith (2), Gary Herbig, Pat Rizzo, Steve Madaio
- Musician, Keyboards – Mark Davis (2), Sylvester Stewart, Walter Downing
- Musician, Percussion – Ollie E. Brown*
- Photography By – Ron Slenzak
- Producer – Mark Davis (2)
- Producer [Associate] – Hamp Banks
- Written-By – Hamp Banks (tracks: A1), Sylvester Stewart
Some covers are gold stamped as promotional.
Recorded at The Sound Factory, Hollywood and K.R. Studio, Santa Monica.
Mixed at The Sound Factory.
Mastered at Kendun Recorders, Burbank.
Special thanks to Mo Ostin, Barry Groos, Sue Bridgman & Leamon Cox
Ollie E. Brown appears courtesy of Polydor Incorporated
All songs published by Fresco Music (BMI) except "Remember Who You Are" published by Fresco Music (BMI)/Bubba Music (ASCAP).
℗ 1979 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Warner Bros. Records Inc. • A Subsidiary and Licensee of Warner Bros. Inc. A Warner Communications Company. Made in U.S.A.
© 1979 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): BSK-1-3303-M1 △24503
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): BSK-2-3303-M1 △24503-X
- Matrix / Runout (Both runouts, stamped): MR [encircled]
- Rights Society (A1 to B4): BMI
- Rights Society (A1): ASCAP