|A2||Let The Children Play||3:28|
|A4||Give Me Love||4:31|
|A6||Let The Music Set You Free||3:40|
|B4||Try A Little Harder||5:04|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Recorded At – Wally Heider Studios
- Printed By – Shorewood Packaging Co. Ltd.
- Arranged By [Brass Arrangements] – Al Bent
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocalists] – Devadip Carlos Santana*, Francisco Zavala, Joel Badie, Leon Patillo, Pablo Tellez, Raul Rekow, Tom Coster
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals, The Waters Family] – Julia*, Maxine*, Oren*
- Bass – Pablo Tellez, Paul Jackson (2) (tracks: A4, B1)
- Congas – Chepito Areas*, Raul Rekow
- Cover [Cover Art] – David Singer (2)
- Drums, Timpani [Tympani] – Gaylord Birch
- Engineer – David Rubinson, Fred Catero
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chris Minto
- Guitar – Devadip Carlos Santana* (tracks: A6, B3, B4)
- Guitar [Maton] – Pablo Tellez
- Keyboards [All], Synthesizer – Tom Coster
- Lead Vocals [Lead Vocalists] – Leon Patillo (tracks: A4, B3, B4), Pablo Tellez (tracks: B5)
- Management – Bill Graham Management
- Management [For Santana] – Arnie Pustilnik*, Ray Etzler
- Mastered By [Mastering Engineers] – George Horn, Phil Brown
- Percussion – Devadip Carlos Santana*, Gaylord Birch, Chepito Areas*, Pablo Tellez, Raul Rekow, Tom Coster
- Photography By – Cosmic Sound-Delight
- Piano – Leon Patillo (tracks: A6, B3, B4)
- Producer – David Rubinson & Friends, Inc.
- Producer [Associate] – Devadip Carlos Santana*, Tom Coster
- Timbales – Chepito Areas*
- Written-By – Devadip Carlos Santana* (tracks: A1 to A3, A6, B1 to B3), Leon Patillo (tracks: A2, A6, B2 to B4), Tom Coster (tracks: A1, A6, B1, B2)
On external sleeve:
© 1976 CBS Inc./℗ 1976 CBS Inc.
[CBS logo] is a Registered Trademark of CBS Inc.
Shorepak by Shorewood Packaging Co. Ltd., England.
On insert sleeve:
Recorded at: Wally Heider Recording, San Francisco
(Re: Mastering) A product of Catero Sound Company, San Francisco
Paul Jackson: Courtesy of Arista Records
© 1976 CBS, Inc.
℗ 1976 CBS Inc.
Original sound recording made by CBS Inc. CBS Records are the exclusive licensees for the UK
Made in England.
Cat number on sleeve:
Cat number on disc:
S CBS 86020
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): S CBS 86020 A°
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): S CBS 86020 B°
- Matrix / Runout (Side A handwritten run-outs, variant 1): CBS-S-86020-A-3 >
- Matrix / Runout (Side B handwritten run-outs, variant 1): CBS-S-86020∙B-3 LTJ
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, stamped, variant 2): CBS-S-86020-A2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, stamped, variant 2): CBS-S-86020-B1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, stamped, variant 3): CBS-S-86020-A1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, stamped, variant 3): CBS-S-86020-B2
- Other (Columbia legacy cat#): PC 34423