|A1||When The Spell Is Broken||4:31|
|A2||You Don't Say||3:35|
|A3||I Ain't Going To Drag My Feet No More||4:22|
|A4||Love In A Faithless Country||5:55|
|B1||Fire In The Engine Room||3:39|
|B2||Walking Through A Wasted Land||4:01|
|B3||Little Blue Number||3:04|
|B4||She Twists The Knife Again||3:12|
|B5||Ghosts In The Wind||5:39|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – RAK Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Mastered At – Sheffield Lab Matrix – △8830
- Pressed By – Allied Record Company
- Designed At – Waldo's Design
- Manufactured By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Published By – Island Music, Inc.
- Accordion – Alan Dunn
- Backing Vocals – Christine Collister, Clive Gregson, Phil Barnes (4)
- Baritone Saxophone – Dave Bitelli
- Bass – Bruce Lynch
- Design [Cover] – Phil Smee
- Drums, Percussion, Keyboards – Dave Mattacks
- Engineer – Jack Nuber
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chris Dickie
- Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar – Richard Thompson
- Mastered By – Jack Skinner
- Music By, Words By – Richard Thompson (tracks: A1 to B5)
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Dennis Keeley (2)
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Donato Cinicolo, Phil Smee
- Producer – Joe Boyd
- Remix, Engineer – Greg Jackman*, Jerry Boys
- Shawm, Crumhorn, Recorder [Sopranino], Orchestra [Symphony] – Philip Pickett
- Tenor Saxophone – Pete Thomas (2)
- Twelve-String Guitar [Twelve-String Rickenbacker And Nylon-Strung Guitar] – Simon Nicol
Allied Records pressing.
825 421-1 Y-1 on spine, 422-825 421-1 Y-1 on labels.
Recorded September and October, 1984
At RAK Studios, London
Includes printed inner sleeve with lyrics.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, Etched): 422-825-421-1AS ALD SLM △8830 1-1 B-20697
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, Etched): 422-825-421-1BS ALD SLM △8830-X 1-1 B-20698
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Both Sides, Stamped): (Allied Records "balloon") STERLING
- Barcode (Printed): 0 422-825421-1 3
- Other (Plant Code, Both Labels): 22