|B1||A Salty Dog|
|B2||All This And More|
|In Held 'Twas In I|
|C1.1||Glimpses Of Nirvana|
|C1.2||'Twas Teatime At The Circus|
|C1.3||In The Autumn Of My Madness|
|C1.4||I Know If I'd Been Wiser|
|D1||Luskus Delph (B-Side)|
|D2||Simple Sister (Rehearsal)|
|D3||Shine On Brightly (Rehearsal)|
- Manufactured By – Plastic Head
- Distributed By – Plastic Head
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Strongman Productions Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Let Them Eat Vinyl
- Licensed From – Union Square Music Ltd.
- Licensed From – Strongman Productions Ltd.
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 125484E
- Drums – B.J. Wilson
- Electric Guitar – Dave Ball (2)
- Harpsichord – Chris Copping
- Organ – Chris Copping
- Piano – Gary Brooker
- Voice – Gary Brooker
- Words By – Keith Reid
The parts for the orchestra played in this recording were conceived and written by Gary Brooker.
18th November 1971.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 803341436336
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 125484E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 125484E2/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): 125484E3/B
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): 125484E4/B