|A1||This Is The Right Time|
|A4||The Love In Me|
|A5||All Around The World|
|B1||What Did I Do To You?|
|B3||You Can't Deny It|
|B5||When Are You Coming Back?|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BMG Eurodisc Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – BMG Eurodisc Ltd.
- Distributed By – BMG Records
- Distributed By – BMG Ariola
- Published By – Big Life Music
- Published By – Block & Gilbert Music
- Pressed By – Sonopress
- Mastered At – Sonopress
- Design – Michael-Nash Assoc.*
- Engineer [Additional] – Felix Kendall, Richard Scott (2)
- Executive-Producer – Jazz Summers, Tim Parry
- Instruments, Programmed By, Arranged By – Andy Morris (5), Ian Devaney
- Photography By – Kate Garner
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Morris* (tracks: A2 to B5), Devaney* (tracks: A2 to B5)
- Trumpet [Additional] – Stephen Gibson
- Vocals – Lisa Stansfield
- Written-By – Morris*, Devaney*, Stansfield*
All titles published by Big Life Music except A1 published by Block & Gilbert Music.
℗ 1989 original sound recording owned by BMG Eurodisc Ltd.
© BMG Eurodisc Ltd. 1989
Distributed in the U.K. by BMG Records, distribué en Europe par BMG/Ariola, Vertrieb in Europa durch BMG Ariola
Made in W. Germany
Same as 210 379 except without BMG logo next to Arista on back cover lower right corner.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 007192 103799
- Rights Society: biem gema
- Label Code: LC 3484
- Price Code (D [Germany]): 630
- Price Code (F [France]): RC270
- Price Code (UK): HH
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): 020 5 210379 A-1 II
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): 020 5 210379 B-1 III
- Pressing Plant ID (Center label side B, embossed): Bass clef [