|A1||The Great Marsh|
|A3||Rhayader Goes To Town|
|A6||The Snow Goose|
|B1||Flight Of The Snow Goose|
|B6||La Princesse Perdue|
|B7||The Great Marsh|
- Record Company – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Gama Records Ltd.
- Mastered At – Decca Studios
- Recorded At – Island Studios
- Mixed At – Island Studios
- Overdubbed At – Decca Studios
- Printed By – Senol Printing Ltd.
- Arranged By [Orchestra] – David Bedford
- Bass, Other [Duffle Coat] – Doug Ferguson
- Design – Modula (2)
- Drums, Vibraphone [Vibes], Percussion – Andy Ward (2)
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Slide Guitar, Flute, Vocals – Andy Latimer*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Robert Ash, Rod Thear
- Engineer [Recording, Re-mix] – Rhett Davies
- Mastered By – W (12)
- Organ, Synthesizer [Mini Moog, Arp Odyssey], Electric Piano, Piano [Acoustic] – Peter Bardens
- Photography By – John Anunziato
- Producer – David Hitchcock
- Written-By – Andy Latimer*, Peter Bardens
"The Snow Goose" was inspired by the short story of the same title, written by Paul Gallico in 1941.
Comes with insert.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, Side A): XZAL-13718.P-2W
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, Side B): XZAL-13719.P-3W