|A3||Nimrodel / The Procession / The White Rider||9:18|
|B2.2||Smiles For You|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Decca Music Group Limited
- Copyright (c) – Decca Music Group Limited
- Recorded At – Island Studios
- Recorded At – Decca Studios
- Recorded At – AIR Studios
- Remixed At – AIR Studios
- Published By – Bucks Music Group Ltd.
- Published By – Rak Publishing Ltd.
- Produced For – Gruggy Woof
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BJ 74557
- Bass – Doug Ferguson
- Design [Sleeve] – Modula (2)
- Drums – Andy Ward (2)
- Engineer [Assistant, Backing Tracks] – Phil Ault, Richard Collins (6), Richard Elen
- Engineer [Assistant, Overdubs, Air] – Denny Bridges
- Engineer [Assistant, Overdubs, Decca] – Mike Jones (3), Nick Raymonde
- Engineer [Assistant, Overdubs, Remix, Air] – Peter Henderson, Sean Milligan
- Engineer [Backing Tracks] – Howard Kilgour
- Engineer [Overdubs, Air] – John Punter
- Engineer [Overdubs, Air], Remix – Bill Price
- Engineer [Overdubs, Decca] – John Burns (2)
- Flute, Vocals, Guitar – Andy Latimer*
- Organ, Piano, Celesta, Synthesizer [Mini Moog], Mellotron, Vocals – Peter Bardens
- Photography By – Keith Morris (8)
- Photography By [Insert] – Mick Rock
- Producer – David Hitchcock
Rereleased to celebrate Decca’s 90th anniversary. Contains a sticker with 'Decca 90'.
Includes a download voucher from The Sound Of Vinyl.
Includes insert with band photos, track listing, and credits.
℗ 1974 Decca Music Group Limited. © 1974 Decca Music Group Limited. A Gama Records Ltd. production.
Backing tracks recorded at Island Studios
Overdubs recorded at Decca No2 Studio & AIR Studios
Produced by David Hitchcock for Gruggy Woof
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 6 02577 82858 4
- Barcode (Scanned): 602577828584
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): BJ 74557-01 A1 7782858
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): BJ 74557-01 B1 7782858
- Label Code: LC 0171