» ВИНИЛОВЫЕ ПЛАСТИНКИ
Ultravox – Brilliant (UK & Europe 22 Oct 2012)
Ultravox – Brilliant (UK & Europe 22 Oct 2012) - Характеристики
UK & Europe
2 × Vinyl, LP, Album, Limited Edition, Clear
22 Oct 2012
Ultravox – Brilliant (UK & Europe 22 Oct 2012) - Информация
- Recorded At – The Lakehouse (2)
- Recorded At – Environment Studio
- Recorded At – Sarm Studios
- Recorded At – Battery Studios, London
- Recorded At – Sound City Studios
- Mastered At – Metropolis Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Eden Recordings Limited
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Published By – Eden Music Ltd. (2)
- Pressed By – GZ Digital Media – 102281E
- Lacquer Cut At – Metropolis Mastering
- Bass, Synthesizer – Chris Cross
- Design – Darren Evans (2)
- Drums – Warren Cann
- Engineer – Tom Weir
- Lacquer Cut By – Miles Showell
- Mastered By – Mazen Murad
- Piano, Violin, Synthesizer – Billy Currie
- Producer, Mixed By – Stephen Lipson, Ultravox
- Vocals, Guitar, Synthesizer – Midge Ure
- Written-By – Currie*, Cross*, Ure*
Limited edition clear vinyl gatefold double LP.
The album was sold as a variant by Townsend Records, including a exclusive, limited edition Ultravox artwork in size A4. 50 of these prints were signed by the band.
(Text below is taken from Ultravox website during pre-release time)
EMI will be releasing Brilliant as a double clear vinyl on 15th October 2012. You can order it from Townsend Records, where you will receive an exclusive free Ultravox art print with every order, or from the Brilliant microsite at www.ultravoxbrilliant.com (with no print).
(The release date later changed to 22nd oct 2012 as official release date)
℗ 2012 Eden Recordings Limited under exclusive licence to EMI Records Limited. © 2012 EMI Records Limited. This lable copy is information is the subject of copyright protection. All rights reserved. © EMI Records Limited. Made in the EU. 509962425513. 6242551.
Midge Ure. Vocal, Guitar, Synthesiser. Billy Currie. Piano, Violin, Synthesiser. Chris Cross. Bass Guitar, Synthesiser. Warren Cann. Drums. Produced and mixed by Stephen Lipson and Ultravox.
Written and recorded at, The Lakehouse, Montreal. Environment Studio, Bath. Sarm Studios, London. Battery Studios, London. Drums recorded in Studio City Sound, Los Angeles, Engineer Tom Weir. Mastered at Metropolis, London. Sleeve design Darren Evans.
Thanks to: Chris O'Donnell, Team EMI and Team Ultravox.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 09996 2425513
- Barcode (Scanned): 5099962425513
- Label Code: LC0542
- Rights Society: SDRM BIEM
- Matrix / Runout (Record 01 Front Side (acc to lable)): 102281E1/A | A PARADIGM PROCESS 1/2 SPEED CUT | 624 2551 | 3C 73851 - 01 A1 | MILES
- Matrix / Runout (Record 01 Back Side (acc to lable)): 102281E2/A | 624 2551 | 3C 73851 - 01 B1 | MILES | A PARADIGM PROCESS 1/2 SPEED CUT
- Matrix / Runout (Record 02 Back Side (acc to lable)): 102281E3/A | 624 2551 | 3C 73851 - 02 C1 | MILES | A PARADIGM PROCESS 1/2 SPEED CUT
- Matrix / Runout (Record 02 Front Side (acc to lable)): 102281E4/A | 624 2551 | 3C 73851 - 02 D1 | MILES | A PARADIGM PROCESS 1/2 SPEED CUT