» ВИНИЛОВЫЕ ПЛАСТИНКИ
Traffic, Etc. – Welcome To The Canteen (US Sep 1971)
Traffic, Etc. – Welcome To The Canteen (US Sep 1971) - Характеристики
EX+ отрезан угол
United Artists Records
Vinyl, LP, Album
Traffic, Etc. – Welcome To The Canteen (US Sep 1971) - Информация
|A2||Sad And Deep As You||3:46|
|A3||Forty Thousand Headmen||6:19|
|A4||Shouldn't Have Took More Than You Gave||5:36|
|B1||Dear Mr. Fantasy||10:55|
|B2||Gimme Some Lovin'||9:00|
- Recorded At – Fairfield Hall
- Mixed At – Island Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – All Disc Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – United Artists Records, Inc.
- Designed At – Visualeyes
- Licensed From – Island Records Ltd.
- Published By – Irving Music
- Published By – Coach House Music
- Copyright (c) – United Artists Records, Inc.
- Bass – Rick Grech
- Congas, Timbales, Bongos – "Reebop" Kwaku Baah*
- Drums – Jim Gordon
- Engineer – Brian Humphries
- Mastered By [Runout Etch] – LH*
- Photography By – Visualeyes
- Saxophone, Flute, Piano, Organ – Chris Wood (2)
- Vocals, Lead Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Dave Mason
- Vocals, Organ, Electric Piano, Guitar – Steve Winwood
- Vocals, Tambourine, Percussion – Jim Capaldi
© MCMLXXI United Artists Records, Inc.
Original All Disc Pressing (66) with variant labels including, but not limited to, indicates artist as "Traffic, Etc."
Tracks A1, A3, B1, B2 Published by Irving Music;
Tracks A2, A4 - Coach House Music
Recorded Live at Fairfield Hall, Croydon and the Oz Benefit Concert, London, July 1971
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etch exc Sterling stamp): UAS 5550 A AM 8-6-71 STERLING LH 66
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etch exc Sterling stamp): UAS 5550 B AM 8-6-71 STERLING LH 66
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etch exc Sterling stamp [variant]): UAS 5550 A RC STERLING H 66
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etch exc Sterling stamp [variant]): UAS 5550 B AM 8 6 71 STERLING H 66
- Rights Society: BMI