» ВИНИЛОВЫЕ ПЛАСТИНКИ
Traffic – The Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys (Germany )
Traffic – The Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys (Germany ) - Характеристики
Traffic – The Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys (Germany ) - Информация
|A2||The Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys||12:10|
|A3||Rock And Roll Stew||4:29|
|B1||Many A Mile To Freedom||7:30|
|B2||Light Up Or Leave Me Alone||5:00|
- Recorded At – Island Studios
- Printed By – Mohndruck Reinhard Mohn OHG
- Bass, Violin – Rik Grech*
- Design – Tony Wright
- Drums – Jim Gordon
- Engineer – Brian Humphries, Brian Humphries
- Percussion – Reebop Kwaku Baah*
- Photography By – Richard Polak
- Producer – Steve Winwood
- Saxophone, Flute – Chris Wood (2)
- Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Organ – Steve Winwood
- Vocals, Percussion – Jim Capaldi
Night and day labels. Unlike other, later German reissues this has still the die-cut cover and sleeve.
Printed by Mohndruck Reinhard Mohn OHG, Gütersloh.
Recorded in 1971 at Island Studios, London.
Similar german versions:
4665316 has "pink rim" labels.
4001700 has "night & day" labels and LC and second cat. no 85 807 XOT on back sleeve.
8356227 has "orange and blue" labels.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 0407
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): C 85807 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): C 85807 B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout stamped): C 85807 A-3
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout stamped): C 85807 B-1