» ВИНИЛОВЫЕ ПЛАСТИНКИ
THP Orchestra – Two Hot For Love (US 1977)
THP Orchestra – Two Hot For Love (US 1977) - Характеристики
THP Orchestra – Two Hot For Love (US 1977) - Информация
|Two Hot For Love||(15:50)|
|A.2||Excitement, Part I||5:11|
|A.3||Excitement, Part II||2:50|
|B2||Manha De Carnival (Theme From Black Orpheus)||5:19|
- Arranged By, Conductor – Eric Robertson (tracks: B1, B3, B4), Pete Pedersen (tracks: A)
- Art Direction, Design – Marilyn Romen
- Engineer – George Semkiw (tracks: A, B1, B3, B4), Hayward Parrott (tracks: B1, B3, B4)
- Lead Vocals – Barbara Fry
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – A.J. Cervantes
- Producer – Ian Guenther And Willi Morrison*
- Producer [Additional] – A.J. Cervantes, Jim Taylor, John Stronach
- Synthesizer – W. Michael Lewis
- Written-By – B. Ley* (tracks: A), E. Robertson* (tracks: B1), Bonfa* (tracks: B2), W. Morrison* (tracks: B3, B4)
A, B3, B4: Ample Parking Publ. (ASCAP)
B1: Savage Slogan Music (BMI)
B2: Intersong (ASCAP)
Produced for Three Hats Productions.
Business Direction TWM Management Services, Limited and Sorkin Music Company.
Recorded and Mixed at Phase 1 Studios, Toronto and The Record Plant, Los Angeles.
© ℗ Butterfly Records
Manufactured & distributed by Butterfly Records
Printed in U.S.A.
Also released on white vinyl and with red labels and grey labels
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 run-out etching): FLY-005A AZ
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 run-out etching): FLY-005-B K AZ