» ВИНИЛОВЫЕ ПЛАСТИНКИ
Kansas – Monolith (US 1979)
Kansas – Monolith (US 1979) - Характеристики
Kansas – Monolith (US 1979) - Информация
|A1||On The Other Side||6:23|
|A2||People Of The South Wind||3:40|
|A3||Angels Have Fallen||6:36|
|A4||How My Soul Cries Out For You||5:18|
|B1||A Glimpse Of Home||7:10|
|B2||Away From You||4:20|
|B3||Stay Out Of Trouble||4:12|
|B4||Reason To Be||3:50|
- Distributed By – CBS Records
- Distributed By – CBS Records Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Recorded At – Axis Sound Studio
- Recorded At – Apogee Studios
- Mixed At – Capricorn Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Copyright (c) – Corn & Blood, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Published By – Don Kirshner Music, Inc.
- Published By – Blackwood Music Inc.
- Art Direction, Design – Tom Drennon
- Bass – Dave Hope
- Design Concept [Album Package Concept] – Bruce Wolfe, Kansas (2)
- Drums, Percussion – Phil Ehart
- Engineer – Brad Aaron (2), Davy Moire*
- Engineer [Assistant, Axis Studios] – Les Horn
- Engineer [Assistant, Capricorn Studios] – Steve Tillish*
- Guitar – Richard Williams*
- Guitar, Keyboards – Kerry Livgren
- Illustration – Bruce Wolfe
- Management – Budd Carr
- Photography By – Neal Preston
- Producer – Kansas (2)
- Vocals, Keyboards – Steve Walsh
- Vocals, Violin – Robby Steinhardt
Released with a gatefold and an inner lyrics-sleeve
Recorded at Axis Studios, Atlanta, Georgia. Apogee Studios, Atlanta, Georgia
Mixed at Capricorn Studios, Macon, Georgia.
© 1979 Corn & Blood, Inc.
℗ 1979 CBS Inc.
All songs published by Don Kirshner Music/Blackwood Music Publishing (BMI)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side One Etched): T1 AL-36008-1J
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two Etched): T1-BL36008-1J
- Matrix / Runout (Both Sides Stamped): STERLING
- Rights Society: BMI