» ВИНИЛОВЫЕ ПЛАСТИНКИ
Honeymoon Suite – The Big Prize (Canada 1985)
Honeymoon Suite – The Big Prize (Canada 1985) - Характеристики
Vinyl, LP, Album
Honeymoon Suite – The Big Prize (Canada 1985) - Информация
|A2||Feel It Again||4:37|
|A3||Lost And Found||4:22|
|A4||What Does It Take||4:13|
|A5||One By One||3:42|
|B2||Words In The Wind||4:19|
|B3||All Along You Knew||4:35|
|B4||Once The Feeling||4:32|
|B5||Take My Hand||3:41|
- Manufactured By – WEA Music Of Canada, Ltd.
- Distributed By – WEA Music Of Canada, Ltd.
- Pressed By – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA Music Of Canada, Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – WEA Music Of Canada, Ltd.
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Copyright (c) – Suite Music Inc.
- Recorded At – The Boogie Hotel
- Recorded At – Little Mountain Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Phase One Studios
- Mixed At – Farmyard Studios
- Published By – Autotunes
- Published By – Don Valley Music
- Published By – Home Cooked Music
- Published By – Dee Songs
- Bass – Gary Lalonde
- Cover – Dimo Safari, Hugh Syme
- Crew [Sound Tech] – Al Robb
- Crew [Tour Manager] – Pat Arnott
- Drums – Dave Betts
- Engineer – Bob Rock
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Johnnie Q., Mike Fraser, Michael Larkin*
- Engineer [Phase One Assisted By] – Bill Kennedy
- Engineer [Phase One] – Garth Richardson
- Executive-Producer – Pat Arnott, Stephen Prendergast
- Guitar [Guitars], Vocals – Derry Grehan
- Keyboards – Ray Coburn
- Lead Vocals – Johnnie Dee (2)
- Lighting [Tech] – Kelly Jones (8)
- Management – Head Office Management, Stephen Prendergast
- Management [Booking Representation - Canada] – Gerry Blais, The Agency (5), Vinnie Cinquemani
- Management [Booking Representation - Europe] – Neil Warnock, The Agency (5)
- Management [Booking Representation - Usa] – Monterey Peninsula Artists
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By – Stephen W. Tayler
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Andrew Scarth
- Other [Hair] – Alvarez, Lisa Ianetta
- Other [Make-up] – PIerre Berube
- Other [Wardrobe] – Annie Bradley
- Producer, Voice [Jungle Screams], Noises [Obnoxious], Harmony Vocals [Various Harmonies] – Bruce Fairbairn
- Programmed By [Keyboard Programming] – Jim Burgess
- Programmed By [Synth Programming], Drum Programming – Chris Taylor (10)
- Written-By – Derry Grehan (tracks: A1, A4, A5, B2 to B5)
Released with a B&W printed inner sleeve, including images and credits.
Durations differ slightly from CD version; some songs by 10 seconds.
℗ 1985 WEA Music of Canada Ltd.
© 1985 WEA Music of Canada Ltd.
WEA Music Of Canada, Ltd., a Warner Communications Company.
Ian Anderson courtesy of Chrysalis Records.
Mickey Curry & Chris Taylor both appear because they're 'Good Guys'.
Executive produced for Suite Music Inc.
Mastered in New York.
Special endorsements: Lado Guitars, Premier Drums, Peavey Electronics, Hamer Guitars and Sabian Cymbals.
©1986 Suite Music Inc.
Basic tracks recorded at: The Boogie Hotel, Long Island, New York; Little Mountain Studio, Vancouver, B.C.
Additional recording at Phase One, Toronto, Ontario.
Mixed at The Farmyard Bucks, England.
The four-point MAPL icon (Music, Artist, Performance, Lyrics) indicates 100% Canadian Content (CanCon).
All songs published by Autotunes/Don Valley Music except B1 published by Autotunes/Don Valley Music/Home Cooked Music/Dee Songs.
Pressed in Don Mills, Ontario.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: none
- Matrix / Runout (Side One runouts Variant 1): 25-28241 A2 DMM-2 Sterling Sound DM-4 1-3 Δ̶ ̶1̶1̶4̶2̶3̶-̶I̶N̶H̶H̶ B̶-̶2̶2̶4̶7̶6̶-̶2̶ 1̶-̶2̶5̶2̶9̶3̶-̶A̶
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two runouts Variant 1): 25-28241 B2 DMM-2 Sterling Sound DM-3 Δ̶̶̶ ̶1̶1̶4̶2̶3̶-̶X̶ 1-3 B̶-̶2̶2̶4̶7̶7̶-̶2̶ 1̶-̶2̶5̶2̶9̶3̶-̶B̶ B̶-̶2̶2̶4̶7̶7̶-̶2̶
- Matrix / Runout (Side One runouts Variant 2): 25-28241 A2 DMM-2 Sterling Sound DM 13 1-3 Δ̶ ̶1̶1̶4̶2̶3̶-̶I̶N̶H̶H̶ B̶-̶2̶2̶4̶7̶6̶-̶2̶ 1̶-̶2̶5̶2̶9̶3̶-̶A̶
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two runouts Variant 2): 25-28241 B2 DMM-2 Sterling Sound DM 7 Δ̶̶̶ ̶1̶1̶4̶2̶3̶-̶X̶ 1-3 B̶-̶2̶2̶4̶7̶7̶-̶2̶ 1̶-̶2̶5̶2̶9̶3̶-̶B̶ B̶-̶2̶2̶4̶7̶7̶-̶2̶
- Rights Society (B1): CAPAC
- Rights Society: PRO